What you should know about Strip System
The power strip is a practical object that offers the possibility to plug in your new appliances without adding a wall outlet or changing the electrical circuit. There are several models of power strips.
- The flying power strip, biplite, triplite or quadriplite (depending on the number of outlets it has) can be connected to a wall outlet and allow you to multiply up to four additional outlets at the same place.
- The multi-socket extension cord is attached to the wall outlet with its cable and will allow you to offset the connections. A switch is present on the multi-socket to cut the power supply to all the devices at once.
- Then there is the retractable power strip, perfect for a desk for example, since it will be able to hide the plugs when they are not in use.
- The fixed wall-mounted power strip is fixed to the wall and will allow you to install several outlets in the same place. However, this requires an intervention on the electrical network.
- The multi-socket lightning arrester will protect the devices that are connected to it from the surges that can occur in case of a thunderstorm.
- Finally, the multi-socket surge protector protects the devices from the voltage variations to which they are exposed on the electrical network.
We talk about Energy, air & water
on our blog section.